Monday, January 12, 2009

Back to Business...sorta.



Peace!!!

Feels like I've been gone forever.

Well, I'm back home (yay!) and so happy to be back in civilization.

This week hasn't been without it's adjustments though. I'm definitely more high raw now. Smoothies and salads are definitely an everyday thing, and hopefully soon I'll be able to experiment with more raw dishes. I've gotten accustomed to preparing Vegan dishes for my honey and I; I just need to find a happy medium between the two.

I have a confession to make.

*giggle*

I have a brand new love. I don't know exactly where you can find these outside of NY because I never remember seeing them in any other state I've been in, b.u.t OKF Aloe Vera King Aloe Vera Juice is soooooooo goood. There are little aloe vera filet pieces in there (organic of course) and honey and mmmmmmm....it is my new addiction.

Much more pleasant to drink than straight aloe vera juice. I couldn't find a decent picture of it online, so I'll just have to take a pic of it and post it later.

So that's the news for now. I'll be back tomorrow with some goodies to share!

Peace!





No comments: