Saturday, January 3, 2009

Pineapple and Papaya Salad



Mmmmmmmm.....

Salad...

Peace!!

This is a short post today, I'm leaving Michigan tomorrow and I am just all over the place trying to get stuff done!

Ok so this salad I made during the summer and found a picture of it stashed away in my old Flickr acct. The ingredients are as follows:

  • Pineapple
  • Papaya
  • Spring salad mix
  • Dulse flakes
  • Olive oil
  • Bean sprouts
With this salad, I used the juice from the fruit to serve as the dressing. With a lil' bit of olive oil splashed on there mmm mmm mm!. The dulse flakes served as the savory part of the meal. It was really delicious.

Mango is amazing on salad as well (if you don't do like me and eat it before it reaches the plate lol). A week does not go by that I don't throw orange slices in there as well.

Remember, creativity is key!!

Ok so a heads up, I will be on a mini 'vacation' of sorts until January 11th. Once I get situated I will have lots more things to discuss (finally!).

Peace and see you back in NyC!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want that salad!
Looking good, (salad) QUEEN! :-)