Monday, March 23, 2009

Me and my Sick Cipher

Peace!

Our whole household is sick with the flu. Fever, mucus, all that nasty stuff. As of right now I don't have it nearly as bad as my boyfriend, who has pretty much been down for the count as of Friday, b.u.t I can feel it in my chest and I've been coughing since last night. My poor little baby has a fever, some coughing, b.u.t it's mainly to rid the mucus. Yuck.

*frown*

I think last time I had the flu was......I don't know. It's been a very very long time. All I know is that I don't like it.

There's lots of lemons, ginger, and cayenne circulating throughout the kitchen trying to alleviate some of our discomfort. I haven't even really been hungry. I just hope I don't get the full degree my boyfriend did. *frown*

I'm such a whimp when I get sick. =^_^=

4 comments:

Bootzey said...

Feel better

ChocolateOrchid said...

Hate to hear that! Get better.

Anonymous said...

You have been doing the juice fast, right? Your body is probably detoxing also? So, it may feel even more uncomfortable.

thoughtwatcher said...

You may want to try oil of Oragano