Saturday, March 7, 2009

No Energy...

Peace Fam,

Today is Day 6 of my 120 day raw food challenge. Since the evening of Day 3, I've been so worn out and exhausted. I thought it was just from me being out all afternoon and evening chillin' and fixin' my brother's laptop (yes I am madd technical like that lol).

B.u.t the couple of days I have just been wanting to lay in the bed and rest all day. The last time I've been this exhausted, I was pregnant. Sooooooooo let's hope this go round, it's something else b/c the economy is just not right to add on to our cipher at this point in time. I've never been one to really detox either, mainly b/c I've been raw to some degree for a minute. B.u.t there's a first time for everything I guess.

I made a green smoothie this morning, ooooh it was so good. And my son wouldn't even let me enjoy it he kept pointing to my cup wanting some. At least he enjoyed it.

I sure do love my Flip camcorder. lol



Peace!

1 comment:

The Original Wombman said...

Greetings sis . . . I sure do love a green smoothie. Probably the best way to get your greens ever! My favorite green to use is dinosaur kale. Toss in 2-3 oranges, a cup water, a cup pineapple chunks and as 6 stalks of kale. Soooo good. :)