Sunday, March 15, 2009

Spring Equinox is the Next Level


Peace!

Spring is fast approaching and I'm really wanting to reap the best of this season and be in tune with myself more than I feel I have been recently.

My sweetie Divine, and I, will be partaking in a juice fast from March 18-22nd. The day after we will be eating strictly a fruitarian diet (I just keep going up the ladder, right?). We still get caught on the hook of occasional cooked food and I hate the way it makes me feel after I eat it (drowsy and sick). I'm tired of cleaning them skillets! =^_^=

I feel personally, this is the best way for me to stay raw. I'm still doing the knowledge on it, and if you'd like to learn more about it check out this link on how to become a fruitarian.

On a more positive note I am feeling better. I have been eating more broccoli and variety of greens and also squeezing a lemon (vitamin c) over the greens to help with the absorption of iron. =)

So this will elevate the remainder of my 120 day raw food experiment. I can carry my food around in my bookbag while out and about and not have to worry about leaky containers. Woot!



1 comment:

ChocolateOrchid said...

Wow!! You do the doggone thang!!
Glad to hear you're feeling better.

Peace and blessings on your 120 day journey!