Saturday, November 8, 2008

Focused-Day One

Today is going to be a hectic day so I'm going to get this entry done while I still have a bit of spare time on my hands. =0_0=

I'm heading off to Detroit this afternoon and not sure when I'll be back so to prevent any temptation I've prepped some raw eats for my lil' trip. I have a salad waiting for me with spinach, green leaf lettuce, dulse, cubanelle peppers, cucumber, carrots, and a dressing I'm going to prepare in a few hours made of lime, orange, garlic, and honey (yes I consume raw honey!)

Right now the Seed and I are sipping on a smoothie with blueberries, mango, strawberries, and banana. When I get back tonight I'm going to end my day with a green smoothie. For snacks I've packed some walnuts, pepitas, goji berries and raisins. I think that will be more than enough.

So today marks Day One and I'm pretty mellow. The past few mornings I have been waking up all phlegmy (yuck) and I'm sure that will increase in the upcoming weeks.

While I'm on this journey I'm going to be focusing a lot on trying to improve my eyesight naturally. My Foods of Focus will be as follows:

  • Blueberries
  • Goji Berries
  • Walnuts
  • Spinach
  • Broccoli
  • Cabbage
  • Almonds
  • Flax Seeds
  • Bilberries (if I can find them)
  • Carrots


I'm going to allow 6 months to pass before I hope to see a significant difference (pardon the pun heh).

I'm vibin' right now to some Neo-Soul on last.fm and I just have to share this joint by Me'Shell NdegéOcello called 'Elliptical'. It's pretty tight.




And if you're wondering, I didn't get to do any of the stuff I wanted to yesterday. Sigh...I'll make due until tomorrow.


Chao for now!

1 comment:

D said...

Good luck on your RAW journey...I'm in the middle of my what started as an 100 days of 100% RAW eating...I feel so good I think this is something that I want to continue...I'll be checking in on your progress!!