Thursday, December 11, 2008

Country Folk

(I can't resist)

Peace Fam,

One of the reasons why I am so glad to get out of Michigan and head back home is that I have to deal with these country folk far more than I would like to. None of my family are from the country nor do they practice anywhere close to a similar lifestyle.

So last night, my almost 9 month old goes to spend time with his paternal grandparents. I provided some baby food and that mesh feeder thinking they would put some apples in there, or an orange...

Someone had the ingenious idea of sharing some fried catfish with him.

....

First of all, my Seed is Vegan. Second, even if he wasn't, you don't give fish to a baby. FRIED???!!!! He is not a country boy: he does not and will not suck on the bone of anything that has a face.

C'mon, look at him:



He doesn't want that foolishness!!!


Anyway, the Green Smoothie thing is still in effect. I wasn't really in the mood for much creation though, but I will definitely tomorrow.

2 comments:

ChocolateOrchid said...

Oh, he is such a cutie! Now, let's talk about the "fried" fish or better yet, fish period to a baby! You gotta be kindin' me!...

Queen Infinite Wisdom said...

Yep and all I got out of it was an 'oh...my bad'. We had a discussion just a few weeks ago on not giving him soda either. And he can't keep anything down at all...my poor baby. =(