Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Kitchen Must-haves

Peace!

I don't know why I haven't posted something like this earlier but it hit me while I was in the grocery store about a half hour ago. I want to drop a list to show y'all the staples I have in my fridge or fruit bowl at all times (or I will go crazy). I'll also show you what I would normally have, but do not have access to at this time. *frown*

  • Lemons
  • Cucumbers
  • Red Cabbage
  • Carrots
  • Limes
  • Clementines/tangerines/oranges
  • Apples (mainly for my Seed)
  • Spinach, green leaf lettuce, shredded lettuce, romaine
  • Cilantro, parsley, dill
  • Sprouts (alfalfa)
  • O.N.E. Coconut Water or a young thai coconut
  • Bananas
  • (Emergency vegan salad dressing for when I'm too lazy to make my own) =^_^=
  • Red, white, and/or sweet onion
  • Garlic cloves (fresh)
  • Bell peppers
  • Strawberries
  • Blueberries
  • Honey or agave (I likes mah honaayyy)
  • Cinnamon
  • Purple corn powder
  • Pineapple
  • Broccoli
  • Green Tea or Yogi Teas (try their Detox kind...really really good for you)
  • Avocado
  • Sea Salt, cracked black pepper and Mrs. Dash

Now what I can't wait to get my hands back on and 'DO WORK' with like Big Black says is:

  • Mango
  • Papaya
  • Red grapes (I love Sam's Club's grapes..mm mm mm)
  • Frozen fruit like Mamey, Guayabana, Morada, and Guava (Goya brand)
  • Coconut butter (need to place another order)

At some point in the near future I will be experimenting with cacao, MSM, E3 Live, and all that good stuff.

I think that's about it...but I know for a fact that list will be expanding soon. I'll have a bigger family to feed. *grin*

Hmmm...I haven't dropped any tunes in a while; I'm going to dedicate this one to all of the Queens and Earths that read this blog. Peace and Thank you for your support and friendship.

No comments: