Saturday, December 20, 2008

Smoothie!? (or lack thereof)

Peace!

I've been without any smoothies for 2 days.

Before you even ask why, I'll tell you. =^_^=

I left my blender/smoothie cup at someone's house and am completely snowed in. (ok it's more like a foot of snow, but that's more than enough for me at this moment).

If I'm lucky I will be reunited with it tomorrow but that's entirely too long to go without my smoothies. Everytime I open the fridge I have these coconuts, pomegranate juice, greens, and such just staring at me waiting to be used. And unfortunately I'm not in a creative enough mood to do something else with them other than eat or drink them as is. Just salads, simple fruit and more salads.

16 days left and I'm out of here.

But I was going over my most recent Twitters and I found a smoothie recipe I posted that I never dropped here so....this is for Eternal Earth and her cipher of Earths to try out and let me know what you think. I think this one I ended up having as a 'nightcap' of sorts and it was off the glass:
  • Lemon juice
  • Watermelon
  • Banana
  • Oj
  • Honey
It's got that tang almost like a pink lemonade or something....mmmmm

Now I want one.

=(

I'm going to live vicariously through whoever drinks and enjoys this.

Tomorrow: Why Aloe Vera Juice is....just so beneficial! (I'll come up with a more creative title by then).

Peace!

No comments: